WaterSupply 2-Stage Under Counter Water Filtration System
Couldn't load pickup availability
Filtration System Includes:
- Industrial Grade, BPA Free Housing
- Single piece housing construction eliminates leaks, made in Italy
- 3/4" inch female, in and out ports
- (2) Filters, Housing Wrench, Mounting Bracket and Screws, Instructions
- Installation kit for a quick install, not shown in the picture
- Stage 1 Filter - Coconut Carbon 1-micron pre-filter, for removal of dirt, rust, sediment, chlorine and some heavy metals
- Stage 2 Filter - Nano-Electropositive Filter, impregnated with anti-microbial Silver, and Carbon, wrapped with a 5-micron outer filter wrap.
- Approximate Nanofiber, filter life - 20,000 gallons (depending on water quality). It is recommended to change pre-filters at least once a year
Replacement Bundle Includes:
- 1 Carbon,
- 1 Fast Flow Nano Filter
- Dimensions: 9" Wide x 13” Height x 5” Depth
- Flow Rates: Up to 8 gallons per minute
- The Water Pure System is also ideal for Condos, Restaurants, Bars, Clubs and other commercial applications where large flow rates are needed
- Filter Housing Designed, Engineered and made in Italy. Filters Manufactured in U.S.A
IAPMO Certified** Housing and Filters, Meet NSF Standards, 42, 51, EPA Lab Tested
Estimated arrival within 3-10 days from shipping confirmation.
Water tanks ship via freight. Shipping rates are calculated on checkout.
Due to the size of the tanks, shipping can range from:
$100-$200 per 160 Gallon Tank
$250-350 per 260 Gallon Tanks
$300-500 per 500 Gallon Tanks
$600-1200 per 1500 Gallon Tank
Shipping is a notable cost with larger tanks. We've negotiated great freight rates to give you the best value possible.
Ordering tanks in multiples greatly reduces shipping costs per tank. It might be worth buying a couple with a neighbor!
Contact us for ordering 6 tanks or more and discounts on bulk orders.
Free local pickup!
Save on shipping with local pick up.
Orders may be picked up locally from our warehouse in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Contact us with questions about local pick up.
Once your pickup order has been placed, we will send an email when your order is ready. Please wait for this notification before coming to pickup so we can ensure your order is ready when you arrive.
For 6 or more tanks. Please contact us at (801) 319-4013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a bulk discount.