Survivor Backpack - Portable Water Purification System
Couldn't load pickup availability
The best choice for base camps, expeditions, humanitarian groups, first responders, emergency situations, and for use anywhere clean water is needed.
The Survivor Backpack is the most advanced and effective, manually operated water filtration system available both on and off the planet. Filters water from any freshwater source. Used worldwide by Humanitarian relief groups.
Tested by EPA Certified Laboratory
- Hand operated
- Triple Stage Water Filtering System
- Filters 1.5 gallons per minute, 90 gallons per hour
- Pre-assembled, quick-connect stainless steel cam-locks, NSF food grade hoses, industrial grade pump, backpack, filters.
- Pump and filter housings are mounted with stainless steel screws on an anti-microbial base, H2O ResQ Biofilm defender kit and instructions included with the system
- Utilizes Nano Filtration Technology, co-developed by NASA for use on the International Space Station
- Weight; 11pounds, 14 pounds with the backpack
Meets and exceeds established EPA and WHO water quality standards for the reduction of:
- 99.9999% Virus
- 99.9998% Bacteria
- 99.99% of Giardia, Cysts, Protozoan
Nanofiber filtration performance:
Filters last longer, filter up to 300 times faster, holds up to 25 times more contaminants than mechanical (micron) filters capable of removing viruses. Lasts longer!
Filters viruses, bacteria, cysts, algae, protozoa, sediment, dirt, spores, heavy metals, hormones, drugs, pharmaceuticals, radon, uranium, DNA, RNA as well as many other contaminants and disease-causing agents, and at sub-micron levels. It also reduces any radioactive particles which may be present.
With NASA, advanced space technology, you can drink from streams, rivers, lakes, ponds, springs, and other freshwater sources. The Survivor greatly reduces disease-causing organisms that cause cholera, dysentery, typhoid fever, as well as many others.
- Industrial Marine Grade, Hand Pump
- Anti-microbial mounting board with cut-out for easy handling
- Stainless Steel Quick-Connect Cam-locks
- NSF Food Grade Hoses
- BPA free, food-grade filter housings
- Military Expandable Backpack
- Wrench for easy removal of filters
- Biofilm Defender Kit
- (3) Filters and Strainer
- Nano Fiber Filter, silver/carbon-impregnated, 5-micron carbon filter, 5-micron bag filter, fits over strainer
- 5-gallon collapsible water storage container
Water Filter System Specifications:
- Dimensions: L 14" x W 10.5" x H 7” (Without BackPack)
- Weight: 10.5 pounds, 14 pounds in Backpack
- 3 Stage Filtration for optimum performance & protection
- 1st stage washable, reusable 5-micron sock filter
- 2nd stage, 5-Micron Carbon Filter removes heavy metals, improves taste
- 3rd Nano-fiber Filter, Carbon, Antimicrobial Silver infused, with 400 layers of Nano charged fiber, 5 Micron washable pre-filter outer wrap
- Output: 1.5 Gallons per Minute / 90 Gallons per Hour
- Long-lasting, up to 5,000 gallons
- IAPMO Certified, Filtration / EPA Lab Certified, Tested
- Space Technology Certified, fast flow Nano Fiber filtration, co-developed by NASA for use on the International Space Station.
IAPMO R&T Certified for the NSF/ANSI 42 and 61 standards (USA and CANADA)
Estimated arrival within 3-10 days from shipping confirmation.
Water tanks ship via freight. Shipping rates are calculated on checkout.
Due to the size of the tanks, shipping can range from:
$100-$200 per 160 Gallon Tank
$250-350 per 260 Gallon Tanks
$300-500 per 500 Gallon Tanks
$600-1200 per 1500 Gallon Tank
Shipping is a notable cost with larger tanks. We've negotiated great freight rates to give you the best value possible.
Ordering tanks in multiples greatly reduces shipping costs per tank. It might be worth buying a couple with a neighbor!
Contact us for ordering 6 tanks or more and discounts on bulk orders.
Free local pickup!
Save on shipping with local pick up.
Orders may be picked up locally from our warehouse in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Contact us with questions about local pick up.
Once your pickup order has been placed, we will send an email when your order is ready. Please wait for this notification before coming to pickup so we can ensure your order is ready when you arrive.
For 6 or more tanks. Please contact us at (801) 319-4013 or email email@example.com for a bulk discount.