160 Gallon Water Storage Tank by WaterPrepared - Stackable Emergency Water Container with Spigot for Emergency Disaster Preparedness
Couldn't load pickup availability
- ALWAYS BE PREPARED: Be ready to face any water emergency or water shortage by safely and conveniently storing 160 gallons of water in your backyard, garden or garage. With a huge water capacity of 160 gallons, this tank can keep any person hydrated for 160 days.
- HYGIENIC & SAFE DRINKING WATER: The WaterPrepared barrel is reinforced with a specially blended UV-resistant plastic that protects your water. The large tank cap and standard garden hose spigot makes for easy rotation system, this water tank will keep your water safe for when you need it most.
- STRONG, RESILIENT CONSTRUCTION: Manufactured with a rugged high-density polyethylene material (HDPE), this emergency water container is BPA-free, and made from FDA/NSF food grade compliant materials and engineered to handle the pressure of hundreds of gallons of water for decades.
- WATERSUPPLY MANUFACTURING: WaterSupply uses vacuum drills in the manufacturing process to minimize plastic shavings inside your tanks. To remove any shavings that may have fell in during assembly you may use a vacuum or simply fill as normal then scoop the shavings off the top. Plastic shavings are harmless and will float on top of your water. Our tanks may smell a bit if freshly made. This in no way impacts the flavor of your water or the safety of your water. We recommend you air the tank out for 24 hours if there is a strong odor that comes from the manufacturing process.
- HASSLE-FREE ACCESS: With the spigot integrated right into the design, accessing your emergency water has never been easier. Simply connect the spigots to a standard garden hose and you’re all set. The valves offer full flexibility in the use of your emergency water storage systems.
- STACKABLE, SPACE-SAVING DESIGN: With WaterPrepared's unique stackable design and dimensions of 29"x36"x45", these water tanks provide you with the option to stack them on top of each other or set them side by side. Each Tank is able to fit through a standard doorway. Plus, every tank is covered with our 1 year guarantee against any manufacturing defect.
- MADE AND ASSEMBLED IN USA
Estimated arrival within 3-10 days from shipping confirmation.
Water tanks ship via freight. Shipping rates are calculated on checkout.
Due to the size of the tanks, shipping can range from:
$100-$200 per 160 Gallon Tank
$250-350 per 260 Gallon Tanks
$300-500 per 500 Gallon Tanks
$600-1200 per 1500 Gallon Tank
Shipping is a notable cost with larger tanks. We've negotiated great freight rates to give you the best value possible.
Ordering tanks in multiples greatly reduces shipping costs per tank. It might be worth buying a couple with a neighbor!
Contact us for ordering 6 tanks or more and discounts on bulk orders.
Free local pickup!
Save on shipping with local pick up.
Orders may be picked up locally from our warehouse in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Contact us with questions about local pick up.
Once your pickup order has been placed, we will send an email when your order is ready. Please wait for this notification before coming to pickup so we can ensure your order is ready when you arrive.
For 6 or more tanks. Please contact us at (801) 319-4013 or email email@example.com for a bulk discount.