260 Gallon Water Storage Tank By SureWater – Emergency Water Tank with Spigot for Emergency Disaster Preparedness
Couldn't load pickup availability
- ALWAYS BE PREPARED: Be ready to face any water emergency or water shortage by safely and conveniently storing 260 gallons of water in your backyard, home or garage. With a huge water capacity of 260 gallons, this tank can keep any person hydrated for 260 days.
- HYGIENIC & SAFE DRINKING WATER: The SureWater tank is reinforced with a specially blended UV-resistant plastic that protects your water. The large tank cap and standard garden hose spigot makes for an easy rotation system, this water tank will keep your water safe for when you need it most.
- STRONG, RESILIENT CONSTRUCTION: Manufactured with a rugged high-density polyethylene material (HDPE), this emergency water container is BPA-free, and made from FDA/NSF food grade compliant materials and engineered to handle the pressure of hundreds of gallons of water for decades.
- HASSLE-FREE ACCESS: With the brass spigot integrated right into the design, accessing your emergency water has never been easier. Simply connect the spigots to a standard garden hose and you’re all set. The valves offer full flexibility in the use of your emergency water storage systems.
- SPACE-SAVING DESIGN: SureWater's unique design and dimensions of 28.75"x32.25"x 86.25". Plus, every tank is covered with our 1 year guarantee against any manufacturing defect. Tank weighs 75 pounds empty and 2,243 pounds full.
- MADE AND ASSEMBLED IN USA
✱ Shipping is a notable cost with large tanks. We've negotiated great freight rates to give you the best value possible. If you want to save a lot on shipping, the cost-per-tank goes down quickly when you order more than one. To see how much shipping will be, use the cost estimator on the cart page.
Estimated arrival within 3-10 days from shipping confirmation.
Water tanks ship via freight. Shipping rates are calculated on checkout.
Due to the size of the tanks, shipping can range from:
$100-$200 per 160 Gallon Tank
$250-350 per 260 Gallon Tanks
$300-500 per 500 Gallon Tanks
$600-1200 per 1500 Gallon Tank
Shipping is a notable cost with larger tanks. We've negotiated great freight rates to give you the best value possible.
Ordering tanks in multiples greatly reduces shipping costs per tank. It might be worth buying a couple with a neighbor!
Contact us for ordering 6 tanks or more and discounts on bulk orders.
Free local pickup!
Save on shipping with local pick up.
Orders may be picked up locally from our warehouse in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Contact us with questions about local pick up.
Once your pickup order has been placed, we will send an email when your order is ready. Please wait for this notification before coming to pickup so we can ensure your order is ready when you arrive.
For 6 or more tanks. Please contact us at (801) 319-4013 or email email@example.com for a bulk discount.