250 Gallon Water Tank By Rockwell Products
Couldn't load pickup availability
Get the best deal on home water storage with the OASIS 250 Water Storage system. This high-quality 250-gallon water storage tank is a safe, secure, and clean way to store water.
Have peace of mind knowing that your water storage is safe and easily accessible in an emergency with our new innovative tanks. Our tanks come equipped with an Anti-Airlock Cap that has a spring-loaded valve that let's air in, as water goes out. Our tanks feature high-quality brass valves one is positioned as a lower drain making it easy to rotate water, the other is positioned at a level to make it easy to fill containers.
We highly recommend using a lead free, water safe hose to fill up your tank (Not a garden hose)
Once your tank is filled, it is normal to see deflection.
• 81" Tall x 28" Wide x 36" Long
• Dry Weight: 80lbs, with pallet 110lb
• Made and Assembled in USA
• Large Cap for Easy Cleaning & Filling
• Elliptical Design Saves Space
• Easy to Fill Buckets
• Flat Top for Hose Storage
• BPA Free
• No Phthalates
• No Bisphenol-a
• Made from High-Quality MDPE Plastic
• NSF, ANSI, and FDA Compliant
• Barrier Between Floor and Ground
• Holds 250 Gal
• Anti-Airlock Cap: Spring-Loaded Valve
• Lower Drain: Easy to rotate the water, High-Quality brass valve
• Upper Valve: Easy to fill containers, High-Quality Brass Valve
• Removable Handle: Fit it when you need to operate the Valves.
• High-Quality Brass Valves: Long lasting, Pipe Joint Compound
• Keyed spigots, rotation schedule, pipe dope, easy assembly instructions included
250 gallon emergency water storage tank
Best tank for an earthquake!
Fact: Our MDPE tanks have a much higher impact strength than our competitors HDPE tanks.
Takes up only 5.5 square feet of space
Fits through more doorways than our competition 28" wide!
Three color options-White, Blue, Granite
Easy rotation with lower valve & rotation schedule
Fits almost 5-55 gallon barrels in one tank
Anti-airlock cap on every tank
1/4" nominal thickness
Estimated arrival within 3-10 days from shipping confirmation.
Water tanks ship via freight. Shipping rates are calculated on checkout.
Due to the size of the tanks, shipping can range from:
$100-$200 per 160 Gallon Tank
$250-350 per 260 Gallon Tanks
$300-500 per 500 Gallon Tanks
$600-1200 per 1500 Gallon Tank
Shipping is a notable cost with larger tanks. We've negotiated great freight rates to give you the best value possible.
Ordering tanks in multiples greatly reduces shipping costs per tank. It might be worth buying a couple with a neighbor!
Contact us for ordering 6 tanks or more and discounts on bulk orders.
Free local pickup!
Save on shipping with local pick up.
Orders may be picked up locally from our warehouse in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Contact us with questions about local pick up.
Once your pickup order has been placed, we will send an email when your order is ready. Please wait for this notification before coming to pickup so we can ensure your order is ready when you arrive.
For 6 or more tanks. Please contact us at (801) 319-4013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a bulk discount.